Html-flash header

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chris celebrates his birthday blonde style


Chris has gotten an year older and now at 22 years old he is making his resolution , He tweeted this today.



“My birthday resolution is to respect and love people more,” tweeted Brown. “Maturity is a task sometimes for me but my love is the same. Thx.”

He later tweeted " Having my 22nd bday in Miami @ ClubPlayMiami Friday & Vegas @PureLasVegas on Saturday...Come celebrate with me!"
Chris, who recently wrapped the Australian leg of his “F.A.M.E.” tour, received alot of birthday wishes from his loyal fans and famous friends, including Justin Bieber, Lloyd, Monica and Keri.

I wish you all the best Chris become wiser and smarter in every thing that you do.

1 comment:

  1. After study a few of the posts on this website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it and will be checking back soon. Street teams

    ReplyDelete