Html-flash header

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chris Brown Tells Kyle About His Wild Full Moon Graffiti Sprees

  Take 40 host Kyle Sandilands caught up exclusively with Chris Brown in his home studio recently, where he caught a glimpse of one of the pop star's other creative outlets.

Comparing himself to a werewolf under a full moon, Chris Brown told Kyle he likes to paint and graffiti when a full moon hits.

"In full moons, I turn into this mad painter," Chris tells Kyle. "And instead of them putting me out on the street and letting me tag all the walls up, I tag on these canvases."

Kyle reckons Chris' drawings are pretty good! Chris explains that he's been having lessons with Australian artist Kid Zoom, who helped design the album cover for his forthcoming album F.A.M.E.

"Well this has been my first time doing it on canvases and going hard with the spray paint... but now I've been following Kid Zoom and Ron English and Kid Zoom's been teaching me a lot of techniques."

"We actually painted a mural for my album cover. It's actually gonna be my face but all the paintings behind it is me and him painting."

F.A.M.E hits stores in March, while Chris is gearing up to tour Australia this April!

Tickets on sale now through Ticketek on 132 849 or online www.ticketek.com.au. Click here for tour details.

Source
Kyle and Top 40

No comments:

Post a Comment